What are you doing this Tuesday, December 3rd for International Day of Disabled Persons?
Why not come and listing to an amazing list of Community Changers talk about Pride at the Jack Singer at lunchtime from 12 to 1:30 pm?
These amazing speakers are taking on the format of PechaKucha, 20 slides, 20 seconds each! An amazing dynamic concise presentation first discovered in Tokyo. To watch some amazing presentations which occur in over 700 cities, visit the www.pechakucha.org website to learn more.
Media Advisory here!
TICKETS!!! Visit event brite to register! or you can call the library at 403-260-2620 to register.
- Marc W Ross - Motivational Speaker, Choicemakerz
- Emily Hutcheon - Working cross disability and host of 'We should known each other'
- Morley Elementary/Junior High School - First nations students from Morley Alberta
- Jacqui Burnham- Deaf Culture and pride
- Cecile Buhl - Living Library book & dedicated volunteer
- Nigel Kirk - Poverty Talks & Affordable Housing Advocate
- Thomas Poulsen and Lloyd Thornhill - Activism in the arts
Learn more about the whole day of celebrations for International Day of Disabled Persons in Calgary following the lunchtime event 3 to 6 pm, visit the Calgary IDPD website!