They asked us what to do.
To see the questions asked visit this link.
|How does the government help more people with no increase in the budget?|
To see more, visit this link (2 pages)
- We think the PDD Budget needs more money,
- A plan is needed and built by the community.
- We also don't like to pit one person who has greater needs against another person who has fewer.
- We think if the government follows our advice to what we said in the PDD review and looked at us as whole people, whole lives... it will help keep costs down.
- If the government turns away people, then it will cost more money down the road.
|Whole People, Whole Lives 2018 PDD Review|
We appreciate the government asked what to do.
People can send their ideas to John Stinson and Jason Chance