11 am until 1 pm on Friday, June 5th
2951, 26 Avenue SE
The Disability Action Hall Annual Speak Out theme is “EAT, COOK, GROW!” a celebration of the food we love to eat, cook and you guessed it…grow!
- Composting and mini Gardens
- How to make a global bucket garden
- Make your own salad dressing
- Hopscotch, 4 square & garden mandala painting
- Action Hall garden planting
- Clean team & much more!
Where is Twin Views Communal Garden?
Bring some water and wear older clothes you don’t mind getting a little bit dirty! Also bring sunscreen and a hat!