|Rare is Many, Rare is Strong, Rare is Proud, |
Disability Action Hall supports Rare Disease Day, February 28th, 2021
Ways to Show Your Stripes!
2. Wear striped gear (clothing and/or accessories with stripes) – and spread the word for
others to wear stripes on Rare Disease Day. Take a picture and post on social media using the hashtags #ShowYourStripes and #RareDiseaseDay.
3. Stripe your organization’s website for Rare Disease Day.
4. Attend an event https://www.rarediseaseday.org/country/ca/canada
5. Change your profile picture using our Facebook Profile Picture Frame!
6. Print and use these Show Your Stripes stickers (printable on 3X4 Avery Labels).
7.Print and color in this zebra coloring sheet – and don’t forget to share your art on social media!
8. Post messages on social media to spread the word about Rare Disease Day and stripes – here are some tips and sample posts.
Information provided by: https://rarediseases.org/10-ways-to-show-your-stripes-this-rare-disease-day/
TAGS: Rare Disease Day, Raise Awareness, Get Involved, #RareDiseaseDay, Show Your Stripes, #ShowYourStripes
Rare Disease Day. (2021). Fact sheet (PDF). Rare Disease Day - 28 Feb 2021. https://www.rarediseaseday.org/