- reducing costs
- prioritizing how revenue should be spent
- seeking opportunities for saving
- looking for ways to strengthen the economy
It will take us a while to understand what these priorities may look like for Albertans with disabilities.
We understand the government was looking at the services offered to Albertans including:
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities Program,
- The AISH and Income Supports Program
- Highly regarded services offered under the Community and Social Services Ministry.
Hall members are also watching for priority investments into: