· To have our homes safe, affordable, accessible and disability friendly
· To have enough money to afford a decent place to live.
· To feel safe and be free from abuse.
· To make personal choices about our diet, what we do in our home, its cleanliness, and so on.
· To choose who comes into our homes, including friends, family, and support staff.
· To get the support we need and to know what support we can get.
· To have privacy.
· To choose if and with whom we share our home (including children and pets), and to decide together how we will share.
· To know our rights.
· To know what to do if we are unhappy.”