|Alberta Budget 2015 Talks|
- Social Assistance Rates go up and indexed to the cost of living
- Affordable Accessible Housing, Transportation and Universal Design
- Person-Centered Health Care, Mental Health and Physical Health Services
- Progressive Taxation, A carbon tax for those who pollute and an increase in royalties for those companies that take resources out of the ground in Alberta.
- Will cutting wages in our sector also mean cutting services? We think cutting MLAs salaries by 5% is a nice first step; however we are concerned if cuts to the public sector also mean cuts to services.